RULESET & TWEAKS
RULES & TWEAKS
- IBJJF Rules
- IBJJF Weights
- Weigh-Ins are without the Gi
*STRICTLY NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE
*You will only weigh-in once if you enter both Gi & No-Gi
- No Groin Guards
- Mouth Guards are optional
- Wrestling boots are optional in
IBJJF RULES UPDATE DOCUMENT
- IBJJF Gi Size is applicable.
-IBJJF patches on Gi's is relaxed.
- Colour of clothing is relaxed.
- T-Shirt/Rash Guards under Gi is fine.
- No-Gi clothing colour is relaxed
- Competing with no top is down to the referee and also your opponents discretion.
No clothing with plastic/metal/zips etc allowed.
**ALL FINAL DECISIONS ON CLOTHING ARE THE REFEREES**
IBJJF TECHNICAL FOULD & ILLEGAL MOVES
- Beginners includes White Belts only and 0-1 year experience
- Novice includes White Belts only and 0-2 years experience
- Intermediate includes Blue Belts only and 2-4 years experience
- Advanced includes Purple Belts+ and 4+ years experience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Weigh-ins are without the Gi.
2) You only weigh-in once if competing in both Gi & No-Gi.
3) Strictly ZERO weight allowance.
*If you miss weight, you will be DQ'd.
**You cannot move divisions on the day.
***No further changes will be granted as the deadline set for the 10pm on Saturday 30th October 2021 has now passed.
4) If you find your selves in merged divisions (Gi u61.5 & No-Gi u67.5), you must weigh under your lowest weight division to still compete in both divisions.
5) You must be signed in and weighed in 60 mins before your division start time (Smoothcomp updates in real time throughout the day).
**E.G. IF your 1st bout of the day is 12:05pm, you must be signed in and weighed in by 11:05am at the LATEST!**
**Please note that now we are using Smoothcomp, everything is in real time and so the more submissions on your mat earlier in the day, means your division start time could be earlier.
*We ask everyone to arrive as early as possible to weigh-in.
Should you have any questions, we request that you contact us by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest and most accurate responses.
- Youth - 3 Min Rounds
- Junior & Teens - 4 Min Rounds
- Adults (18-29 Years Old) - 5 Min Rounds
- Masters (30-39 Years Old) - 5 Min Rounds
- Seniors (40+ Years Old) - 5 Min Rounds
Any and all changes submitted on Smoothcomp by Saturday, 30th October 2021 at 10pm.
*NO changes will be allowed after this point under any circumstances.
**If a fighter misses weight or pulls out after registering, then they will drop out of the tournament completely, no re-funds. There will be no moving divisions on the day and you will DQ'd immediately**
***Please note divisions can be merged at any point depending on entrants. We will attempt to notify where possible***