RULES & TWEAKS
- IBJJF Rules
- IBJJF Weights
- Weigh-Ins are without the Gi
*STRICTLY NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE
*You will only weigh-in once if you enter both Gi & No-Gi
- No Groin Guards
- Mouth Guards are optional
- Wrestling boots are optional in
- IBJJF Gi Size is applicable.
-IBJJF patches on Gi's is relaxed.
- Colour of clothing is relaxed.
- T-Shirt/Rash Guards under Gi is fine.
- No-Gi clothing colour is relaxed
- Competing with no top is down to the referee and also your opponents discretion.
No clothing with plastic/metal/zips etc allowed.
**ALL FINAL DECISIONS ON CLOTHING ARE THE REFEREES**
- Beginners includes White Belts only and 0-1 year experience
- Novice includes White Belts only and 0-2 years experience
- Intermediate includes Blue Belts only and 2-4 years experience
- Advanced includes Purple Belts only and 4-6 years experience
- Elite includes Brown/Black Belts and 6+ years experience