RULES & TWEAKS
- IBJJF Rules
- IBJJF Weights
- Weigh-Ins are WITHOUT the Gi
*STRICTLY NO WEIGHT ALLOWANCE
- You will only need to weigh-in once if you enter both Gi & No-Gi
- No Groin Guards
- Mouth Guards are optional
- Wrestling boots are optional in
- IBJJF Gi Size is applicable.
-IBJJF patches on Gi's is relaxed.
- Colour of clothing is relaxed.
- T-Shirt/Rash Guards under Gi is fine.
- No-Gi clothing colour is relaxed
- Competing with no top is down to the referee and also your opponents discretion.
No clothing with plastic/metal/zips etc allowed.
**ALL FINAL DECISIONS ON CLOTHING ARE THE REFEREES**
- Beginner includes White Belts (up to 2 stripes) only and 0-1 year experience
*No Judo Black Belts/No Pro MMA Fighters/No Amateur MMA Fighters
- Novice includes White Belts (up to 4 stripes) only and 0-2 years experience.
*No Judo Black Belts/No Pro MMA Fighters/0-2 Amateur MMA Fights
- Intermediate includes Blue Belts only and 2-4 years experience
- Advance includes Purple Belts only and 4-6 years experience
- Elite includes Brown/Black Belts and 6+ years experience
*Please note that we are a Grappling event, not just a Jiu Jitsu event.
If you have trained in other grappling sports such as wrestling for a period of time, you are NOT a beginner. This goes for adults and kids.
Sandbagging is strictly frowned upon and we will DQ people with no refunds if this happens.
If you are not sure, just e-mail us and we can advise accordingly - firstname.lastname@example.org