PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING FOR ANY AND ALL EMPIRE GRAPPLING EVENTS LTD EVENTS
EMPIRE GRAPPLING EVENTS LTD - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We have added a Beginners division (0-12 months experience) alongside our Novice division (13-24 months experience) to provide fairer match-ups where possible.
- Some of these categories/divisions maybe merged prior to the event without prior notification.
- Seniors and/or Masters divisions maybe merged with Masters and/or Adults divisions.
- Seniors and/or Masters weight divisions may also me merged.
**Refunds will not be given if you decide not to compete if your division is merged. Credit for a future event maybe given in certain circumstances, but not all.
- Spectator tickets will NOW be £5.00 and FREE SPECTATOR ENTRY to all under 12 years old for our events *Subject to change*.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By applying to fight and compete at an Empire Grappling Events Ltd event, you are automatically accepting the terms and conditions of the entry below:-
- No Entries will be taken on the day.
- No changes to your entry in the final 7 days before the event and definitely not at the event.
- All Entrance Fees are Non-Refundable.
- Your entry cannot be transferred to anybody else.
- Each participant will be required to complete an additional waiver/disclaimer (PARQ Form) on the day before competing.
- Divisions are subject to merge at any time without the need for prior notification to competitors.
- We look to give all of our competitors at 2 bouts where possible at Empire Grappling Event Ltd events. *But this is subject to any injuries or any unforeseen circumstances happening that are out of Empire Grappling Events Ltd's control.
- Minimum of 2-3 competitors per division. This is however at the events discretion dependent on the division and previous event experience.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
*In submitting my application form and by way of my entry to Empire Grappling Event Ltd events. I hereby waive all claims against any and all persons associated with any of the participating gyms, competitors and Empire Grappling Event Ltd. I understand that I am participating in a sport that has body contact. I assume full responsibility for all my actions during and connected to the above tournament. I understand the risk of competing in this form of Martial Arts competition and hereby release the event organisers and all its employees and associates, tournament sponsors and the event facility, from any type of injury, loss, or death sustained while competing in this competition. I, the undersigned also state that I am in good physical condition and know of no reason why I cannot participate in this Martial Arts event.
Divisions or weight classes are subject to change. I understand the rules of the tournament and will abide by them. In case of an emergency, I hereby authorise any licensed medical personnel to perform any accepted medical procedure deemed necessary and I agree to bear the expense of any such treatment.
I also understand and agree that my attendance and/or performance at the tournament may be photographed, filmed, and/or taped and used by Empire Grappling Event Ltd or sponsors for broadcast or reproduction for any portable media. I therefore waive any compensation thereof. Furthermore, if the competitor is a minor, I assert that I am his or her legal guardian and I grant my permission for him or her to participate at Empire Grappling Event Ltd events.
Any violation of the above policy will result in immediate forfeiture of registration fees and disqualification from the current tournament and may result in disqualification from future tournaments. Empire Grappling Event Ltd enforces zero tolerance on disrespect, threatening with physical violence, or verbally abusing towards anyone during the event. If any coach, competitor, friends or family of competitors threatens or abuses anyone within the event in any shape or form, they will be escorted out of the building and their team will be banned from any future events.
By applying &/or participating in any Empire Grappling Events Ltd events, I confirm that I have read and agree to all its terms. Furthermore, I acknowledge that by authorising payment I also consent fully to all terms and conditions contained herein.
If you should have any queries regarding the above please contact the owner of Empire Grappling Events Ltd and event organiser Jake Cross on:-